TUFF TREAD’S SKI TREAD TREADMILL
Our Ski Tread model is designed for nordic skiers who want to train off the snow. The exclusive 8.5’ x 11.5’ training surface inclines to 20% and has a max speed of 22 mph. The Ski Tread also comes with an overhead spotting system. The solid, gantry-style spotting system is mounted on eight large caster wheels that glide smoothly forward and backward with the skier.
Top Features of the Ski Tread Treadmill include:
- The Tread Brite anti-skid hood top provides a spacious platform area on the front of the treadmill where a coach can stand as a skier trains on the belt.
- Silver-vein powder coat finish hides fingerprints and spills. You can trust that your treadmill will continue to look new for years to come.
- Extra wide surface for Nordic skating movements
- Durable deck for classic Nordic skiing techniques
- Spotting system allows unrestricted lateral movement
- Front handrail for resting interval stages
- Unique deck and belt system that NEVER requires lubrication
- Water-resistant push buttons designed to last 1 million cycles
CROSS TRAIN ON THE SKI TREAD
Take your roller skis off and cross-train on the Ski Tread. There is plenty of room on the spacious training deck to perform dynamic warm-ups, backward and lateral movement patterns, and incline running. It even has the size and power for two users to run together. The Ski Tread is built to handle all your training needs.
20% incline to increase your workload, caloric expenditure, and muscle activation.
LARGE BELT SURFACE
8.5’ x 11.5’ skiing surface to maximize your training
LOW MAINTENANCE AND LONG LIFE
Durability and low maintenance are Tuff Tread fundamentals
EXPERIENCE NORDIC SKI TRAINING UNLIKE EVER BEFORE WITH THE TUFF TREAD SKI TREADMILL
- Speed Range: 1 – 22 mph
- Incline Range: 0 – 20%
- Skiing Surface: Belt 8.5’ W x 11.5’ L
- 10” wide foot rails
- Standard Quick-Start and 6-Window LED panel that constantly displays the following data:
- Scrolling Dot Matrix Displaying Program Information
- Programs include: Manual, Pre-set, and Custom
- Control and data display standard mount on a spotting system frame
- Treadmill Footprint with spotting system: 12’6″ W x 16′ L x 11’8″ H
- Treadmill Weight: 7,000 lbs
- 17.75” step-up height to deck
- Steel frame with ¼” welded structural steel construction.
- 7.5 HP rock crusher NEMA super-premium AC motor
- Electrical: 220V (200 to 240 volt) Three Phase
- Crowned, precision-balanced drive and rear rollers
- Tread Brite anti-skid hood top
- Our solid, gantry-style spotting system is mounted on eight large caster wheels that glide smoothly forward and back with the skier
- Special Anti-Tip System locks the spotting system to the floor, so it can never tip over
- Spotting Harness is clipped to the ball-bearing transfer unit on the overhead bar, for an effortless side-to-side motion for the skier
- Front-mounted handrail
- Range of powder-coated color options
- Logo personalization
- Safety skirt
- Sled push program mode
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping Weight 7900 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 3 Pallets – Full Truck Load Required
- Factory Installation Required