TUFF TREAD’S SPORT TREADMILL
Favored by athletic performance facilities, exercise science labs, and rehab centers, the Sport model is designed to enhance multi-directional movements and advanced training. With a larger training surface, higher incline, faster speed, and wider foot rails, this treadmill brings versatility to any facility. Push your limits and take your performance to the next level with unmatched high incline training, high-intensity interval training, and high-speed training.
The Sport is engineered for durable and reliable performance. No matter what the speed or incline, the powerful motor delivers the smoothest moving belt in the industry. The unique sled push mode adds the capability to do total body sled pushes for strength and power.
Top Features of the Sport Treadmill include:
- Reversible deck and belt system that NEVER require lubrication
- Water-resistant pushbuttons designed to last one million cycles
- Fully-encased motor protected from dust and dirt
- Running belt guides to keep belt centered
- Silver-vein powder coat finish hides fingerprints and spills. You can trust that your treadmill will continue to look new for years to come.
Cyclonic Forced Air Current
Our exclusive self-cleaning system keeps electronics cool and clean.
Our patented Force Multiplier System takes the power load off the motor for cooler performance, smoother foot-plant resistance, and reduced belt “hesitation.”
Natural Stride Response (NSR)
Our 2-stage shock-absorbing system is designed to adjust to any user weight for a smooth and cushioned stride.
CHOOSE THE SPORT MODEL FOR YOUR TREADMILL NEEDS
- Speed Range: 0.5 mph – 28 mph
- Incline Range: 0 – 40%
- Running Surface: 26” x 70”
- Standard Quick-Start and 6-Window LED panel that constantly displays the following data:
- Scrolling Dot Matrix Displaying Program Information
- Programs include: Manual, Pre-set, Custom, Sled Push
- Control and data display console can be mounted to the front rail or can be free-standing on a pedestal with a 10’ cord
- Treadmill Footprint: 48” wide x 118” length
- Treadmill Weight: 960 lbs
- 12” step-up height to deck
- Steel frame with ¼” welded structural steel construction
- 5 HP rock crusher NEMA super premium motor
- Electrical: 220V single phase, 30 amp power required. (Tuff Tread can furnish diagram of outlet needed)
- 3.5-inch precision-balanced, crowned rollers
- Two-position front-mounted handrail- flips back to increase space for arm movement and for checking running form
- Side foot rail width 8.75”
- Range of powder-coated color options
- Logo personalization
- Force Measuring Load cells for research or lab use
- Side rails
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping Weight: 1390 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 126” L x 56” W x 60” H
- Factory Installation available but not required
- Forklift required at time of LTL delivery or unloading dock at the delivery address (shipment is too large for LTL liftgate). Tread may be shipped to a local freight terminal for customer pickup. (Costs and availability of freight terminal pick-up is determined by carrier’s destination terminals available in customer’s local area)
- 6 strong people required for moving treadmill from pallet to use area.
- Tools needed for uncrating and setup: 1/2” and 9/16” sockets & ratchet, crescent wrench, Phillips Screwdriver, leveling instrument.