TUFF TREAD’S XXL TREADMILL
Double your training surface with Tuff Tread’s XXL model. The XXL has a 5’ x 8.5’ belt, 20% incline, and a full-width front hand rail. It has a speed range of 1-16 mph and is driven by a powerful 7.5 HP motor. The outstanding design and features of the XXL also make it a great treadmill choice for the exercise science and rehab setting.
ADVANCED CARDIO FITNESS
Tuff Tread’s XXL integrates a sled push feature for strength and power. With a generous running space, you can train alone or with a partner. The running surface is large enough for two users to walk, run, or even sled push side by side!
Top Features of the XXL Treadmill include:
- Silver-vein powder coat finish hides fingerprints and spills. You can trust that your treadmill will continue to look new for years to come.
- Unique deck and belt system that NEVER requires lubrication
- Water-resistant pushbuttons designed to last 1 million cycles
- Running belt guides to keep belt center
20% incline to increase your workload, caloric expenditure, and muscle activation.
LARGER TRAINING SURFACE
Train big! The XXL has a 5’ x 8.5’ workout surface for enhanced multi-directional treadmill training.
LOW MAINTENANCE AND LONG LIFE
Durability and low maintenance are Tuff Tread fundamentals
MAXIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH A TREADMILL DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- Speed Range: 1 – 16 mph
- Incline Range: 0 – 20%
- Running Surface: 5’ W x 8.5’ L
- 9.5” wide foot rails
- Front-mounted and full-width handrail
- Standard Quick-Start and 6-window LED panel that constantly displays the following data:
- Scrolling Dot Matrix Displaying Program Information
- Programs include: Manual, Pre-set, Custom, Sled Push
- Control and data display console can be mounted to the front rail or can be free-standing on a pedestal with a 10 ft cord
- Treadmill Footprint: 80” W x 139.5” L
- Treadmill Weight: 3,010 lbs
- 15” step-up height to deck
- Steel frame with ¼” welded structural steel construction
- 7.5 HP rock crusher NEMA super premium AC motor
- Electrical: 220 v (200 – 240 volt) Three Phase
- Crowned, precision-balanced drive and rear rollers
- Range of powder-coated color options
- Logo personalization
- Side rails
- Force Measuring Load cells for research or lab use
- Resistance tubing attachment points
- Custom speeds available
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping Weight 3480 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 142” L x 88” W x 48” H with unassembled rail(s)
- Factory Installation Required